Friday, June 25, 2021

Thank Goodness for Good Men Blogathon 2021!

~THE BEST BLOGATHON YOU'VE EVER SEEN IS HERE ~

 


After that momentous introduction I've set the bar pretty high, haven't I? I am supremely confident in the epicness of Anna's and mine and Megan Chappie's (of the Pen and the Cross) blogathon/blog party thingy-ma-bob (Yes, it is three words. Thingy. Ma. Bob.). 
This year of our Lord, 2021, is officially dedicated to St. Joseph and in honor of him and all the amazing and virtuous men who go unoticed all too often (real and fictional), Megan and I decided to host together a celebration of epic, righteous, honorable, virtuous, courageous and yes, good, men.


So here's how the papaya slices: as I stated in my original post about this blogathon and Megan in hers, your contribution to this celebration can be basically anything you want that's about cool and epic men. A character review (or two) of that special man, a list of your favorite male historical figures, a five thousand word essay on the beauty of responsible men (I'm not guaranteeing anyone will read it), anything you want! You can post your entry or entrees into thecomment section on ours or Megan's blog and they'll all be rounded up into a neat little list by the end of the blogathon. You'll also be able to see the many other posts by different bloggers that inevitably will be there, even if only Megan, Anna and myself participate... Do join in the fun and comraderie as we appreciate and honor the goodness of good men and thank God and His goodness for all they do and have done!

~ Anna and Irene

P.S. Feel free to grab any of the posters/banners either Anna or Megan have made and post them on your own blog.



6 comments:

  1. AGGHHH WHAT A BEAUTIFUL KICK-OFF!!!

    *dances around in an ecstasy of excitement*

    "I'm not guaranteeing anyone will read it" lol.

    And the new banner is phenomenal. I think I'll snag it and add it to my own kick-off, eh what?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, that was a lie, I would totally read it lol
    Yus! When I re-watch the Hornblower movies, I'll have to write reviews of each one. Just so ya know, Archie Kennedy is so amazing, he stole my heart more than any other movie character in existence, I'm pretty sure.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, ladies! Here's mine: https://takinguproom.wordpress.com/2021/06/25/to-sir-with-love/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have a ramshackle list of 10 favorite fictional guys to contribute here!:
    https://moviesmeetmatch.blogspot.com/2021/06/ten-of-my-current-favorite-fictional.html

    Thanks for hosting, you guys!

    ReplyDelete